We offer personalised professional advice and coaching for every aspect of the job interview and selection process:
- Learn the secrets to the perfect job interview
- Perform better at phone or in person interviews
- Know how to confidently respond to interview questions
- Prepare questions to ask the interviewer
- Understanding behavioural interviewing – the S.T.A.R. forumula
- Strategies for making a positive & lasting impression
- Presentation and grooming – what works and what doesn’t
- Feeling confident and settling those nerves
- What to say when they ask “Are there any more questions” that will blow them away!
… if you have an interview, that’s fantastic – now let’s make sure you are offered the job!
Interview skills – Theory
Feel confident in your job interview by calling on skills you have learned through My Job Mentor′s Interview Coaching service. You′ve worked hard to get your foot in the door by submitting an engaging cover letter and resume, now you need to push that door wide open by nailing the interview and landing the position. This is your chance to show your potential new employer why you are the best candidate for the role. By participating the our Interview Coaching service you will learn what to do from the moment you arrive at your job interview, right through to how to effectively follow up after the interview.
The coaching session can be one full session covering all areas of the interview and focusing on what you require support with, or broken down into two parts – one outlining the theory and one that is a ‘mock interview’ with clear feedback on your performance provided to you.
Written material is sent as a follow up so you don’t forget the key points.
Interview skills – Practical
Knowing the theory of what makes a great interviewee will get you so far, but make this 100 times more powerful by practicing what you have learned in a controlled environment. We will ‘interview’ you, asking you relevant industry questions and then provide you with full feedback on how you rated, what improvements you could make and what your strengths are.
Book now: Call Tara on 0409 754 140, email email@example.com or complete the Contact Form