As a qualified career development professional with over 20 years’ experience, I have assisted clients from all types of backgrounds and industries to clarify their next career move. With a 1:1 coaching session, we can work together to identify a clear path and a plan of action to achieve your career goals. Whether you are a mum returning to work, a new graduate, a career changer or just at a career crossroads, a professional career coaching session can make all the difference. Whether you want more clarity, more confidence, or more strategies to succeed, we can create a practical action plan to help you achieve your career goals.
Personal career advice to:
- Get clear on which jobs to go for which will result in quicker success
- Work out a job search plan of action with strategies to implement now
- Nail the job search process by understanding each part of the recruitment process
- Identify your transferable and marketable skills
- Get feedback on your application documents and recommendations on how to improve them
- Strategies for career advancement in your current job role or industry
- Navigate course & retraining options that produce the best chance of success
… and help you to get that dream job you’ve always wanted.
Job Search Coaching
Todays rough job climate can be disheartening. Jobseekers are struggling to get a response from work applications let alone get interviews. It can be discouraging and lead to reduced confidence, poor self-esteem, depression and financial stress. At My Job Mentor we understand the difficulties jobseekers experience and have developed a Job Search Coaching service to help support them throughout this process. We can advise you on where and how to look for employment, give you specific tips and advice to complement your jobsearch plan and guide you on further educational requirements and course training and provide professional advice on how to apply for work.
By choosing our Job Search Coaching service you are setting yourself up for success.